LTD Burley X NSB - Upcycled Pioneer 9 Hip Pack
Couldn't load pickup availability
Developed in partnership with our friends at Burley, these unique fanny packs are made using upcycled Burley trailer covers. We salvaged as many trailer parts as we could for these including zippers, an internal mesh pocket and of course that snazzy 500d Cordura.
Ready as a cross body bag, hip pack, or bicycle handlebar bag, the Pioneer 9 makes an excellent standalone dopp kit, easy access camera bag, travel organizer, tech case, or a roomy pencil case for the dedicated artist.
The internal mesh pocket is directly repurposed from the Burley trailer. An easy access zipper pocket on the front means your essentials are always handy. Compact but surprisingly roomy, supremely adaptable, and sure to charm its way into your every day carry. That’s the essence of the Pioneer 9 Hip Pack.
This bundle includes our standard removable belt.
The Pioneer 9 is also compatible with an optional handlebar kit (not included) that allows you to change the setup of the bag on the fly.
Read more about our upcycled collection on our blog!
features & specs
9” wide x 6” tall x 3” deep | 162 cubic inches | 5.7 oz
23cm wide x 15cm tall x 8cm deep | 2.65 liters | 162g
Pioneer 9 Hip Pack with Belt standard build includes:
- Adjustable 1.5"/ 38mm removable nylon belt included
- Standard back straps compatible with optional handlebar kit accessory - add now or later
- Easy access external zipper pocket
- Internal loop side strips for modular pocket system
- Handy side grab loops
- Fabric cut from an upcycled Burley trailer cover. Material is 500d Cordura
North St. bags is built to fit your life. We offer inclusive sizing ranges, adjustable belts, and custom belt sizing so you can find your perfect fit.
Don’t see the size range you need? Reach out and we’ll make it happen!
- XS / S - 18" to 33" total length
- M / L - 27" to 45" total length
- XL / 2XL - 40" to 61" total length
Please allow 2-3 business days for shipping of in-stock items. Most orders ship same day or next day. Made to Order gear will ship within the timeline noted on the listing.
Unused stock items may be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase (with receipt).
- We do not accept returns for custom items, pre-sale items, clearance items, or items bought at any of our third party retailers.
- Refunds will be issued after we receive the item, for the final price of the bag only, not including shipping charges.
- Returns over $300 will automatically have a 15% restocking fee applied.
- Once we receive your returned item, we'll inspect it to make sure it's unused, then issue a refund, if applicable. A restocking fee may be applied for products showing minor signs of wear. If your refund is denied, we will contact you and we can return the item to you for a small shipping charge.
North St. Bags designs and builds its bags to last for many years. We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of everything we make. Our warranty covers any failures as a result of defects in the materials or construction for the practical life of the product. We will happily offer repair or replacement (at our discretion) for issues with materials or craftsmanship at no extra cost. We'll even cover shipping costs back to you. Damage due to normal wear and tear, accident, overburdening or misuse can be repaired for a reasonable charge.