Returns & Refunds
Unused stock items may be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase (with receipt).
- We do not accept returns for custom items, pre-sale items, clearance items, or items bought at at any of our third party retailers.
Refunds will be issued after we receive the item, for the final price of the bag only, not including shipping charges. We can provide a USPS return label by request - the final shipping amount will be deducted from your refund. We will automatically send the least expensive option available (typically USPS First Class or Priority).
- Returns over $300 will automatically have a 15% restocking fee applied.
- Once we receive your returned item, we'll inspect it to make sure it's unused, then issue a refund, if applicable. A restocking fee may be applied for products showing minor signs of wear. If your refund is denied, we will contact you and we can return the item to you for a small shipping charge.
Gift Returns: We can only refund to a card use to originally make the purchase. Gift purchases can be returned for store credit.
To Start a Return:
please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your full name and current shipping address
- Your North St. Bags Order number
- A brief description of the bag you would like to return, and why.
Once we receive your email, we'll reach out within 1-2 business days with the next steps. Thank you!