CLEARANCE - Gladstone Grocery Pannier
Couldn't load pickup availability
Clearance Item - all sales final, while supplies last, Not eligible for other discounts.
These are first quality. We're phasing out these colors to make space in our shop for new styles.
These come with the standard 9mm Hook size.
Make commuting or running errands by bike easier with the best value grocery pannier available. The Gladstone Grocery Pannier is a simple flap top bicycle gear bag that mounts quickly to your front or rear bicycle rack.
Designed to match the capacity of a brown paper grocery bag or to be used as a shopping tote inside the store, the Gladstone Grocery Pannier is the perfect companion for your next trip to the market.
The Gladstone Grocery Pannier features a flap top closure for quick and easy access and dual reflector bands for visibility after dark. A classic hook and bungee mounting system makes securing the pannier to your rack simple and easy. Mount an optional shoulder strap to the D-rings on the side or use it as a tote with the dual carrying handles.
features & specs
- Handmade, built to last
- Single layer water resistant construction
- Adjustable mounting hook and bungee system works on most standard racks [hook spacing guide]
- Dual carrying handles
- Shoulder strap attachment points
- Large carrying capacity built to fit brown paper grocery bag
- Adjustable tension strap buckle closure
- Dual 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflector bands on sides
- Default pannier hook size is 3/8" (9mm) | choose 1/2" or 3/4" cargo hook upgrade for compatibility with oversized rack bars
- 6" x 12" x 13"
- 975 cubic inches / 16L
- 1.3 lbs / 600 g
Please allow 2-3 business days for shipping of in-stock items. Most orders ship same day or next day. Made to Order gear will ship within the timeline noted on the listing.
Unused stock items may be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase (with receipt).
- We do not accept returns for custom items, pre-sale items, clearance items, or items bought at any of our third party retailers.
- Refunds will be issued after we receive the item, for the final price of the bag only, not including shipping charges.
- Returns over $300 will automatically have a 15% restocking fee applied.
- Once we receive your returned item, we'll inspect it to make sure it's unused, then issue a refund, if applicable. A restocking fee may be applied for products showing minor signs of wear. If your refund is denied, we will contact you and we can return the item to you for a small shipping charge.
North St. Bags designs and builds its bags to last for many years. We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of everything we make. Our warranty covers any failures as a result of defects in the materials or construction for the practical life of the product. We will happily offer repair or replacement (at our discretion) for issues with materials or craftsmanship at no extra cost. We'll even cover shipping costs back to you. Damage due to normal wear and tear, accident, overburdening or misuse can be repaired for a reasonable charge.