Whether working out, hanging out, or simply getting out, active folks tend to get wet. Sweat, water, and mud all make a day great. That is until they end up on the inside of your bag and ruin everything inside. There are few things worse than finding your dry change of clothes soaked down the road.
Introducing the Buckman Gear Bags. Made from waterproof X-Pac™ VX21 ripstop nylon sailcloth. With inside seams bound tight and a handy drawstring closure, these water resistant bags are built to keep the gear inside your bag organized and dry. Also folds down to fit in the palm of your hand.
Keep your swimming trunks stowed. Muddy mountain bike shoes separate. Soaked rain pants are no problem on their own. The Buckman Gear Bags are built to keep your gear dry and ready to use.
- MADE in-House in Portland, Oregon, USA
- Dimensions: 15” x 9” x 6”
- Capacity: 810 cubic inches / ~13 liter capacity
- Weight: 1 oz / 144 g
- Ideal for a change of clothes; a pair of shoes; or a helmet
- Folds down to pocket size
- Hang loop for upside-down drying
- X-Pac™ VX21 sailcloth
- 500 denier CORDURA® top flap
- Drawstring closure with cord-minder toggle
- Reflector accent
- Nylon grab handle
- Bound internal seams
X-Pac™ Care Instructions:
- DO NOT machine wash or machine dry. This will severely affect the material properties, and may cause delamination.
- Do not use bleach, solvents or other harsh chemicals
- Use mild soap and water to wash
- Rub with a soft cloth or sponge
- Rinse with fresh water
- Hang to dry