Tabor Tote - Large - 48L
Couldn't load pickup availability
Never be bagless with North St's large Tabor Tote. It's the best diaper bag, shopping basket replacement, and gym companion out there. Carry what you need, plus a little extra, without wasted space.
The Tabor Tote includes an interior pocket for keys and smaller items, and is built from 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon construction with a nylon packcloth drop liner for weather resistance.
48 liters of carrying capacity—yeah, seriously.
features & specs
- Handmade, built to last
- 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon
- Internal zip pocket
- 19” tall x 21” wide at the top
- 14” wide x 8” deep at the base
- 2900 cubic inches / 48L
- .9 lbs / 410 g
Pair your tote with our handy Pittock Pouches for extra organization.
Please allow 2-3 business days for shipping of in-stock items. Most orders ship same day or next day. Made to Order gear will ship within the timeline noted on the listing.
Unused stock items may be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase (with receipt).
- We do not accept returns for custom items, pre-sale items, clearance items, or items bought at any of our third party retailers.
- Refunds will be issued after we receive the item, for the final price of the bag only, not including shipping charges.
- Returns over $300 will automatically have a 15% restocking fee applied.
- Once we receive your returned item, we'll inspect it to make sure it's unused, then issue a refund, if applicable. A restocking fee may be applied for products showing minor signs of wear. If your refund is denied, we will contact you and we can return the item to you for a small shipping charge.
North St. Bags designs and builds its bags to last for many years. We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of everything we make. Our warranty covers any failures as a result of defects in the materials or construction for the practical life of the product. We will happily offer repair or replacement (at our discretion) for issues with materials or craftsmanship at no extra cost. We'll even cover shipping costs back to you. Damage due to normal wear and tear, accident, overburdening or misuse can be repaired for a reasonable charge.