Pioneer 9 Hip Pack
one of Gear Junkie's Best Hip Packs of 2023
Couldn't load pickup availability
Looking for someone to stay by your side, no matter where you go?
Ready as a cross body bag, hip pack, or bicycle handlebar bag, the Pioneer 9 makes an excellent standalone dopp kit, easy access camera bag, travel organizer, tech case, or a roomy pencil case for the dedicated artist.
An internal zipper pocket with sub-organizers inside and an easy access zipper pocket on the front means your essentials are always handy. Compact but surprisingly roomy, supremely adaptable, and sure to charm its way into your every day carry. That’s the essence of the Pioneer 9 Hip Pack.
This bundle includes our standard removable belt.
The Pioneer 9 is also compatible with an optional handlebar kit (not included) that allows you to change the setup of the bag on the fly.
Note: Lining colors are matched with different shell colors in order to create a complimentary look.
Yellow Lining: All 1000d Styles, EPX Ocean Blue, EPX Teal
Charcoal Lining: All EPX Styles (except for Ocean and Teal)
Features & Specs
dimensions: 9” wide x 6” tall x 3” deep
weight: 5.7 oz (162g)
capacity: 2.65 liters
Pioneer 9 Hip Pack with Belt standard build includes:
- Adjustable 1.5"/ 38mm removable nylon belt included
- Standard back straps compatible with optional handlebar kit accessory - add now or later
- Easy access external zipper pocket
- Internal zipper pocket
- Internal hook & loop strips for modular pocket system
- Handy side grab loops
- Choose from EcoPak EPX or 1000d Cordura nylon
North St. bags is built to fit your life. We offer inclusive sizing ranges, adjustable belts, and custom belt sizing so you can find your perfect fit.
Don’t see the size range you need? Reach out and we’ll make it happen!
- XS / S - 18" to 33" total length
- M / L - 27" to 45" total length
- XL / 2XL - 40" to 61" total length
EPX is the first ever durable bag ripstop made with 100% recycled polyester fiber. It's highly water resistant with a waterproof laminate face fabric. It's suitable for every day use in commuting, on the trail and on bike.
1000d is virgin ballistic nylon. It's very durable, suitable for withstanding years of tough activities. It is DWR coated and will keep stuff dry in light showers.
Recycled 1000d Fabric is an all new recycled Cordura (re-Cor®) fabric made from post-industrial waste. This fabric is DWR coated and is very durable.
Please allow 2-3 business days for shipping of in-stock items. Most orders ship same day or next day. Made to Order gear will ship within the timeline noted on the listing.
Unused stock items may be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase (with receipt).
- We do not accept returns for custom items, pre-sale items, clearance items, or items bought at any of our third party retailers.
- Refunds will be issued after we receive the item, for the final price of the bag only, not including shipping charges.
- Returns over $300 will automatically have a 15% restocking fee applied.
- Once we receive your returned item, we'll inspect it to make sure it's unused, then issue a refund, if applicable. A restocking fee may be applied for products showing minor signs of wear. If your refund is denied, we will contact you and we can return the item to you for a small shipping charge.
North St. Bags designs and builds its bags to last for many years. We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of everything we make. Our warranty covers any failures as a result of defects in the materials or construction for the practical life of the product. We will happily offer repair or replacement (at our discretion) for issues with materials or craftsmanship at no extra cost. We'll even cover shipping costs back to you. Damage due to normal wear and tear, accident, overburdening or misuse can be repaired for a reasonable charge.