Morrison Backpack Pannier 22L
named among the "The Best Laptop Backpacks for Work" -Wired
Commuter racks work best with 9mm hooks. 12mm and 19mm sizes will accomodate cargo bikes. Not sure? Read our article on how to choose.
Please allow up to 1 week production lead time for 12mm and 19mm.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Riding your bicycle to work, to school, or to the store are all made easier if you have the right bag to carry your gear. A convertible like the Morrison Backpack Pannier makes bringing your essentials easy both on and off the bike.
Pack your bag, mount it to your bike, then sling it over your shoulder when you arrive at your destination. The Morrison Backpack Pannier is built with the simplest bike to backpack transition in mind.
Sold as a single bag.
Features & Specs
dimensions: 5" x 11" x 17.5"
weight: 1lb 11oz
- Handmade, built to last
- Converts from backpack to bicycle pannier in mere seconds by tucking straps inside pocket and connecting the bungee hook mount
- Easy-access external zipper compartment and side sleeves for u-lock or water bottle
- Retro reflective accent strip for visibility after dark
- Comes with sternum strap and flexible padded mesh backstraps
- Made with recycled EcoPak sailcloth
- Medium Gray interior with built-in laptop sleeve
- Fits most standard commuter and touring racks [hook spacing guide]
- Default pannier hook size is 9mm, which covers racks up to 11mm thick.
- Hooks can be bent out slightly if they are too tight on your rack.
- Choose 12mm or 19mm cargo hook upgrade for compatibility with oversized rack bars
EPX is the first ever durable bag ripstop made with 100% recycled polyester fiber. It's highly water resistant with a waterproof laminate face fabric. It's suitable for every day use in commuting, on the trail and on bike.
1000d is virgin ballistic nylon. It's very durable, suitable for withstanding years of tough activities. It is DWR coated and will keep stuff dry in light showers.
Recycled 1000d Fabric is an all new recycled Cordura (re-Cor®) fabric made from post-industrial waste. This fabric is DWR coated and is very durable.
Please allow 2-3 business days for shipping of in-stock items. Most orders ship same day or next day. Made to Order gear will ship within the timeline noted on the listing.
Unused stock items may be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase (with receipt).
- We do not accept returns for custom items, pre-sale items, clearance items, or items bought at any of our third party retailers.
- Refunds will be issued after we receive the item, for the final price of the bag only, not including shipping charges.
- Returns over $300 will automatically have a 15% restocking fee applied.
- Once we receive your returned item, we'll inspect it to make sure it's unused, then issue a refund, if applicable. A restocking fee may be applied for products showing minor signs of wear. If your refund is denied, we will contact you and we can return the item to you for a small shipping charge.
North St. Bags designs and builds its bags to last for many years. We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of everything we make. Our warranty covers any failures as a result of defects in the materials or construction for the practical life of the product. We will happily offer repair or replacement (at our discretion) for issues with materials or craftsmanship at no extra cost. We'll even cover shipping costs back to you. Damage due to normal wear and tear, accident, overburdening or misuse can be repaired for a reasonable charge.