Flanders Backpack 32L
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Flanders Backpack clocks in as our largest and arguably, coolest, roll-top backpack. We craft each Flanders with a special contoured hourglass pattern, bringing subtlety and shape to this modern minimalist dream pack.
The Flanders versatility springs from its simplicity. A big main compartment can be adjusted with buckled compression straps—unbuckle when the load demands or cinch down when keeping it contained. Contoured padded shoulder straps are built to handle all the weight you can carry, and commuters with tech to haul, we got you! The Flanders Backpack comes standard with a built-in 15" laptop sleeve and tablet storage pocket.
The flat exterior zip pockets are lined and weatherproof via our favorite U.S.-made Lenzip Raindefyer Water Resistant zippers, and the flat side pockets give you quick access to water bottle and u-lock storage.
Features & Specs
roll-top open - 25" x 12.5" x 8" | 32L
roll-top closed - 18" x 12.5" x 8" | 32L
2lbs 4 oz (1kg)
- Handmade, built to last
- Protected external pockets with U.S.-made Lenzip Raindefyer Water Resistant zippers
- Four compression straps to expand or cinch down your pack
- Side-sleeve for u-lock or bottle
- Made with recycled EcoPak sailcloth
- Space for one large 10" Pocket and up to two 5" side pockets
- Internal built-in laptop sleeve for laptops up to 11" wide x 1" deep (fits most 15" laptops)
- 8.5 x 10" built in tablet sleeve
EPX is the first ever durable bag ripstop made with 100% recycled polyester fiber. It's highly water resistant with a waterproof laminate face fabric. It's suitable for every day use in commuting, on the trail and on bike.
1000d is virgin ballistic nylon. It's very durable, suitable for withstanding years of tough activities. It is DWR coated and will keep stuff dry in light showers.
Recycled 1000d Fabric is an all new recycled Cordura (re-Cor®) fabric made from post-industrial waste. This fabric is DWR coated and is very durable.
Please allow 2-3 business days for shipping of in-stock items. Most orders ship same day or next day. Made to Order gear will ship within the timeline noted on the listing.
Unused stock items may be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase (with receipt).
- We do not accept returns for custom items, pre-sale items, clearance items, or items bought at any of our third party retailers.
- Refunds will be issued after we receive the item, for the final price of the bag only, not including shipping charges.
- Returns over $300 will automatically have a 15% restocking fee applied.
- Once we receive your returned item, we'll inspect it to make sure it's unused, then issue a refund, if applicable. A restocking fee may be applied for products showing minor signs of wear. If your refund is denied, we will contact you and we can return the item to you for a small shipping charge.
North St. Bags designs and builds its bags to last for many years. We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of everything we make. Our warranty covers any failures as a result of defects in the materials or construction for the practical life of the product. We will happily offer repair or replacement (at our discretion) for issues with materials or craftsmanship at no extra cost. We'll even cover shipping costs back to you. Damage due to normal wear and tear, accident, overburdening or misuse can be repaired for a reasonable charge.