Roll-Top Trunk Bag
Couldn't load pickup availability
Looking for a little more cargo space on your rig? Enter the North St. Roll-top Trunk Bag. Designed in collaboration with Old Man Mountain, for bikepacking and gravel trips.
Please note these bags are not compatible with Old Man Racks due to the spacing of the straps. See the photo for attachment specs. We're offering this batch at a slight discount. Available while supplies last.
This bag features 4 sturdy and grippy hook & loop straps for a secure rack-top attachment. Access via roll-top closure and a handy front zip pocket.
features & specs
- Handmade, built to last
- Front zippered pocket for easy access
- Roll-top with quick-close hook & loop tabs
- four grip-on hook & loop straps for a secure bike attachment
Materials: EPX Charcoal with bright yellow liner.
- 13in x 4.75in x 12in (open, 8in tall closed)
- 33cm x 12cm x 30.5cm (open, 20cm closed)
- 8L capacity
- attachment straps
- outside dimension: 9.75in (248 mm)
- inside dimension: 9.75in (171mm)
Please note these bags are not compatible with Old Man Racks due to the spacing of the straps. See the photo for attachment specs. We're offering this batch at a slight discount as factory 2nds.
Please allow 2-3 business days for shipping of in-stock items. Most orders ship same day or next day. Made to Order gear will ship within the timeline noted on the listing.
Unused stock items may be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase (with receipt).
- We do not accept returns for custom items, pre-sale items, clearance items, or items bought at any of our third party retailers.
- Refunds will be issued after we receive the item, for the final price of the bag only, not including shipping charges.
- Returns over $300 will automatically have a 15% restocking fee applied.
- Once we receive your returned item, we'll inspect it to make sure it's unused, then issue a refund, if applicable. A restocking fee may be applied for products showing minor signs of wear. If your refund is denied, we will contact you and we can return the item to you for a small shipping charge.
North St. Bags designs and builds its bags to last for many years. We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of everything we make. Our warranty covers any failures as a result of defects in the materials or construction for the practical life of the product. We will happily offer repair or replacement (at our discretion) for issues with materials or craftsmanship at no extra cost. We'll even cover shipping costs back to you. Damage due to normal wear and tear, accident, overburdening or misuse can be repaired for a reasonable charge.