Vancouver Daypack 13L
"I’ve been using the North St. Vancouver Daypack as my everyday laptop bag for a while now, and I’m a very big fan." - Dave, Blister
Couldn't load pickup availability
Minimal lightweight backpack for your every day carry needs. Large main compartment gives plenty of room for your commute essentials and includes a built-in laptop sleeve with an anti-gravity cushion seam at the bottom, and room for hook & loop pockets.
Features & Specs
dimensions: 16" x 10" x 5"
capacity: 13 L (800 cu in)
weight: 16.4 oz (.5 kg)
- large main compartment
- built-in laptop sleeve with bottom cushion seam
- built-in pocket with key clip
- room for one 10" pocket OR two 5" pockets
- flexible lightweight mesh shoulder straps
- water resistant US-made 3/4 zip opening
- stealth external water bottle pocket for bottles up to 2.75" diameter
- made from waterproof recycled EcoPak sailcloth
EPX is the first ever durable bag ripstop made with 100% recycled polyester fiber. It's highly water resistant with a waterproof laminate face fabric. It's suitable for every day use in commuting, on the trail and on bike.
1000d is virgin ballistic nylon. It's very durable, suitable for withstanding years of tough activities. It is DWR coated and will keep stuff dry in light showers.
Recycled 1000d Fabric is an all new recycled Cordura (re-Cor®) fabric made from post-industrial waste. This fabric is DWR coated and is very durable.
Please allow 2-3 business days for shipping of in-stock items. Most orders ship same day or next day. Made to Order gear will ship within the timeline noted on the listing.
Unused stock items may be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase (with receipt).
- We do not accept returns for custom items, pre-sale items, clearance items, or items bought at any of our third party retailers.
- Refunds will be issued after we receive the item, for the final price of the bag only, not including shipping charges.
- Returns over $300 will automatically have a 15% restocking fee applied.
- Once we receive your returned item, we'll inspect it to make sure it's unused, then issue a refund, if applicable. A restocking fee may be applied for products showing minor signs of wear. If your refund is denied, we will contact you and we can return the item to you for a small shipping charge.
North St. Bags designs and builds its bags to last for many years. We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of everything we make. Our warranty covers any failures as a result of defects in the materials or construction for the practical life of the product. We will happily offer repair or replacement (at our discretion) for issues with materials or craftsmanship at no extra cost. We'll even cover shipping costs back to you. Damage due to normal wear and tear, accident, overburdening or misuse can be repaired for a reasonable charge.