Our signature Clinton Backpack is great for work, travel, hikes and every moment in between. This rolltop backpack sports the same great silhouette and capacity as its convertible counterpart, the Woodward Backpack Pannier, it comes with a vented foam backpad and ergonomic shoulder straps and the Clinton Backpack's rolltop closure sheds rain to protect your gear.
Our internal velcro row system means you can play with our modular internal pocket options. Commuters with tech to haul, we got you—the Clinton Backpack comes standard with a built-in 15" laptop sleeve.
The flat exterior zip pocket is lined and weatherproof via our favorite U.S.-made Lenzip Raindefyer Water Resistant zippers, the front pocket is lined and includes a built-in organizer, and the bag sports a water bottle sleeve pocket, a velcro side pocket perfect for a u-lock, and compression straps to add flexibility.
Made from 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon with a rain repellent drop liner made from lightweight, durable, waterproof X21 X-Pac™ sailcloth.
Velcro-In Pocket Compatibility:
- Handmade, built to last
- Large front external pocket with built-in organizer
- 8" x 5" external zip pocket with #10 Water Resistant zipper
- One open side pocket, one with velcro closure, for u-lock or water bottle up to 3.75" in diameter
- Retro reflective accent strip
- Ergonomic, padded backpack straps with sternum strap
- Waist belt compatible padded mesh back
- X-Pac™ X21 laminated waterproof ripstop nylon liner
- 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon shell fabric
- Internal soft Velcro rows in main compartment enable adding or swapping out Velcro-In pockets as needed
- Space for one large 10" Velcro-In pocket and up to two 5" side pockets
- Internal built-in laptop sleeve for laptops up to 11" wide x 1" deep (fits most 15" laptops)
- 11" wide x 7.5" deep x 18" tall (rolltop down) or 24" tall (rolltop open)
- 32L / 1990 cubic inches (rolltop open), 26L / 1605 cubic inches (rolltop down)
- 2 lbs 4 oz
Wondering which North St. Backpack is right for you? Check out our Backpack Guide and find your perfect carry!