Pioneer 9 Handlebar Pack
Couldn't load pickup availability
Take the bare necessities with you wherever you are. That’s the essence of the Pioneer 9 Hip Pack. Equal parts hip pouch and bicycle handlebar bag, the Pioneer also functions an excellent standalone dopp kit, useful in travel when carrying all your toiletry essentials. An excellent point-and-shoot camera bag, a travel organizer for your power brick and cables, or a roomy pencil case for the dedicated organized artist.
This bundle includes our standard handlebar kit for easy bike mounting.
The Pioneer 9 is also compatible with a removable belt (not included) that allows you to change the setup of the bag on the fly. As a hip pouch at your side, on the handlebars of your bike, or a useful clutch in your hand—carry it however it best works for you.
An internal zipper pocket with sub-organizers inside is great for stowing small items like batteries, memory cards, or a wireless mouse. A handy zipper pocket on the front is great for quick access items and will fit your smartphone, wallet or other essentials.
features & specs
9” wide x 6” tall x 3” deep | 162 cubic inches | 5.7 oz
23cm wide x 15cm tall x 8cm deep | 2.65 liters | 162g
Pioneer 9 Hip Pack with Belt standard build includes:
- Adjustable 1.5"/ 38mm removable nylon belt included
- Standard back straps compatible with optional handlebar kit accessory - add now or later
- Easy access external zipper pocket
- Internal zipper pocket
- Internal hook & loop strips for modular pocket system
- Handy side grab loops
- Choose from EcoPak EPX or 1000d Cordura nylon
hook & loop pocket compatibility
- Internal loop side rows in main compartment enable adding or swapping out pockets as needed
- Built in laptop sleeve comes standard. Additional internal laptop/tablet sleeve upgrades available for tech up to 10.5” wide x .5” deep (fits most 11” - 13” laptops)
Hover over the color swatch to see the fabric & color.
EPX is the first ever durable bag ripstop made with 100% recycled polyester fiber. It's highly water resistant with a waterproof laminate face fabric. It's suitable for every day use in commuting, on the trail and on bike.
1000d is virgin ballistic nylon. It's very durable, suitable for withstanding years of tough activities. It is DWR coated and will keep stuff dry in light showers.
Recycled 1200d Fabric is an all new recycled Cordura fabric made from post-industrial waste. Similar to 1000d, it's very durable and abrasion resistant - plus it's made with recycled fiber!
Please note that EPX Ocean and all 1000d and 1200d fabrics come with a bright yellow lining material
Please allow 2-3 business days for shipping of in-stock items. Most orders ship same day or next day. Made to Order gear will ship within the timeline noted on the listing.
Unused stock items may be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase (with receipt).
- We do not accept returns for custom items, pre-sale items, clearance items, or items bought at any of our third party retailers.
- Refunds will be issued after we receive the item, for the final price of the bag only, not including shipping charges.
- Returns over $300 will automatically have a 15% restocking fee applied.
- Once we receive your returned item, we'll inspect it to make sure it's unused, then issue a refund, if applicable. A restocking fee may be applied for products showing minor signs of wear. If your refund is denied, we will contact you and we can return the item to you for a small shipping charge.
North St. Bags designs and builds its bags to last for many years. We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of everything we make. Our warranty covers any failures as a result of defects in the materials or construction for the practical life of the product. We will happily offer repair or replacement (at our discretion) for issues with materials or craftsmanship at no extra cost. We'll even cover shipping costs back to you. Damage due to normal wear and tear, accident, overburdening or misuse can be repaired for a reasonable charge.