Venture Pannier 30L
Couldn't load pickup availability
Built to go with you on any adventure. Made from lightweight and waterproof recycled EcoPak sailcloth, we crafted the Venture Pannier to excel at every turn. Whether it takes you to your day at the office, an afternoon at the park, or a week on the trails - your new best friend is ready to roll with you.
Find balance between the spacious interior in an easy access, water resistant zipper pocket on the top flap, and two extra deep covered side pockets for your water bottle and lock.
Sold as a single bag.
Made with recycled EcoPak. This lightweight, ultra durable, waterproof layer is crafted from recycled plastic bottles turned woven polyester by heritage sailmaker Challenge Sailcloth. Our EcoPak bags are available in 6 vibrant colors, VOC free, and come with a big reduction in carbon footprint over traditional manufacturing methods.
Features & Specs
30L | w 11" h 23" d 7" | 2.2 lbs
- Made with 100% recycled EcoPak fabric
- D-Ring Tabs for shoulder strap (sold separately)
- Easy-access top zipper pocket
- Two velcro-close side pockets - fits up to 3.25" diameter water bottles
- Retroreflective tape on either side
- Compression straps with 1 inch buckles to collapse and expand capacity
- Secure roll top and flap main compartment closure
- Hook & Bungee pannier setup is easy to service and adjust
- Fits most standard commuter and touring racks [hook spacing guide]
Please allow 2-3 business days for shipping of in-stock items. Most orders ship same day or next day. Made to Order gear will ship within the timeline noted on the listing.
Unused stock items may be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase (with receipt).
- We do not accept returns for custom items, pre-sale items, clearance items, or items bought at any of our third party retailers.
- Refunds will be issued after we receive the item, for the final price of the bag only, not including shipping charges.
- Returns over $300 will automatically have a 15% restocking fee applied.
- Once we receive your returned item, we'll inspect it to make sure it's unused, then issue a refund, if applicable. A restocking fee may be applied for products showing minor signs of wear. If your refund is denied, we will contact you and we can return the item to you for a small shipping charge.
North St. Bags designs and builds its bags to last for many years. We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of everything we make. Our warranty covers any failures as a result of defects in the materials or construction for the practical life of the product. We will happily offer repair or replacement (at our discretion) for issues with materials or craftsmanship at no extra cost. We'll even cover shipping costs back to you. Damage due to normal wear and tear, accident, overburdening or misuse can be repaired for a reasonable charge.