On your next spree, save time and effort. Use a bag that packs the best. The Route Six Pannier has capacious interiors and plenty of pocket options to pack all of life into.
The Route Six Pannier is a great addition to any outing—whether in a weatherproofed bike touring setup or on a trip to the grocery store. Pairs perfectly with our convertible backpack panniers for ergonomic balance and maximized carry space.
Built with durable 1000 denier Cordura and lined with waterproof X21 X-pac laminated liner.
- Handmade, built to last
- Rain-shedding rolltop closure
- Retro reflective strips for nighttime visibility
- Rubber-coated hooks and bungee attachment system adaptable to many rack sizes
- Attachment points for shoulder strap
- X-Pac™ X21 laminated waterproof ripstop nylon liner
1000 denier CORDURA® nylon shell
Velcro-In Pocket Compatibility:
- Internal Velcro rows in main compartment enable adding or swapping out Velcro-In pockets and Laptop Sleeves as needed
- Internal laptop sleeve upgrade available for laptops up to 10.5” wide x .5” deep (fits most 11” - 13” laptops) OR will fit larger laptops in unattached sleeve in main compartment
- Space for up to two large 10" Velcro-In pockets and up to two 5" side pockets OR Laptop sleeve upgrade, one large 10" Velcro-In pocket and up to two 5" side pockets
- 6" x 9" at the base / 6" x 12" at the top
- 15" tall (rolltop down), 22" tall (rolltop open)
- 945 cubic inches / 15L (rolltop down), 1417 cubic inches / 23L (rolltop open)
- 1.8 lbs / 816 grams
Wondering if you need more than one pannier? Check out our FAQ!