Pack more in to this larger, more versatile pannier. The big sibling to our favorite basic waterproof pannier, the Route Six, the Route Seven is for those who need access and flexibility in their carry. Side sleeve pockets and a longer strap make this upgrade well worth it.
Commute tested and tour proven, the Route Seven is a great addition to any outing - whether in a weatherproofed bike touring setup or trip to the grocery store. Pairs perfectly with our convertible backpack panniers for ergonomic balance and maximized carry space.
Wondering if you need more than one pannier? Check out our FAQ!
- Redesigned, handmade
- Larger Capacity
- Roll-top/Flap-down closure
- Larger reflective ribbons, visible from all angles
- Side-sleeve pockets for u-lock and bottle
- All-new pannier setup
- North St. modular pocket system
- Fits up to 15" laptops (sleeves sold separately)
" ...the bag is designed to last for years." - Bicycling.com
- 6" x 9" at the base, 6" x 12" at the top, 16.5" in height
- 1040 cu in (17.5 liters)
- 2.0 lbs (907 grams)