Pack more in to the larger, more versatile Route Seven pannier. The big sibling to our favorite basic waterproof pannier, the Route Six, the Route Seven is for those who need access and flexibility in their carry. Side sleeve pockets and a longer buckle make this upgrade well worth it.
Commute tested and tour proven, the Route Seven Pannier is a great addition to any outing—whether in a weatherproofed bike touring setup or on a trip to the grocery store. Pairs perfectly with our convertible backpack panniers for ergonomic balance and maximized carry space.
Built with durable 1000 denier Cordura and lined with waterproof X21 X-pac laminated liner.
- Handmade, built to last
- Rain-shedding rolltop closure
- Retro reflective stripes, visible from all angles
- Side-sleeve pockets for u-lock or water bottle
- Rubber-coated hooks and bungee attachment system adaptable to many rack sizes
- Attachment points for shoulder strap
- X-Pac™ X21 laminated waterproof ripstop nylon liner
1000 denier CORDURA® nylon shell fabric
Division Pocket Compatibility:
- Internal Velcro rows in main compartment enable adding or swapping out Division pockets and Laptop Sleeves as needed
- Internal laptop sleeve upgrade available for laptops up to 10.5” wide x .5” deep (fits most 11” - 13” laptops) OR will fit larger laptops in unattached sleeve in main compartment
- Space for up to two large 10" Division pockets and up to two 5" side pockets OR Laptop sleeve upgrade, one large 10" Division pocket and up to two 5" side pockets
" ...the bag is designed to last for years." - Bicycling.com
- 6" x 9" at the base / 6" x 12" at the top
- 17" tall (rolltop down), 24" tall (rolltop open)
- 1005 cubic inches / 17L (rolltop down), 1450 cubic inches / 24L (rolltop open)
- 1.8 lbs / 816 grams
Wondering if you need more than one pannier? Check out our FAQ!