Get rolling and keep rolling. The best U.S. made hip packs can now handle hydration. Just attach the sleeve to your Pioneer waist belt with the velcro straps, or suspend from any belt through the sturdy loops. Just secure your water bottle with the durable drawstring, and you're good to go!
Made from waterproof sailcloth, these bottles sleeves are lightweight, rugged, and safe from the elements. Same great design as the original Pioneer, but made with lighter better fabric.
Bottle shown in image is a North St 22oz Purist bottle
- Handmade, built to last
- Made from waterproof sailcloth
- Weather-resistant DWR finish on exterior
- Optimized for standard Pioneer Waist Belts for Pioneer 9 or Pioneer 12
- Also compatible with Pioneer 8 or other belts
- Durable parachute cord security pull
- 7" tall x 3.125" diameter
- Fits bottles up to 3" in diameter
- 3 oz / 85 grams
View all Pioneer accessories here for the best functionality.
EcoPak - All new, made with 100% recycled polyester fibers. 600d in weight
VX21 & X33 - Durable X-Pac™️, a nylon based sailcloth material
Please note that the fabric is waterproof, but the seams are not.