Take the bare necessities with you wherever you are. That’s the essence of the Pioneer 9 Pack. Equal parts hip pouch and bicycle handlebar bag, the Pioneer is also an excellent standalone dopp kit, useful in travel when carrying all your toiletry essentials. An excellent point-and-shoot camera bag, a travel organizer for your power brick and cables, or a roomy pencil case for the dedicated organized artist.
The Pioneer features a removable belt that allows you to change the setup of the bag on the fly. As a hip pouch at your side, on the handlebars of your bike, or a useful clutch in your hand—carry it however it best works for you. An internal zipper pocket with sub-organizers inside are great for stowing small items like batteries, memory cards, or a wireless mouse. A handy zipper pocket on the front is great for quick access items and will fit an iPhone with no problem.
Note 10/15/2017 - As of summer of this year, Duraflex no longer produces the 1.5" Gatekeeper component previously used with the belt upgrade on the Pioneer 9.
- Made from rugged 1000 denier CORDURA® Nylon
- Optional Belt size: 26" - 48"
- Bicycle handlebar kit upgrade option with 1” gatekeeper hardware kit
- Features loops to insert your own belt if you prefer
- Handmade in Portland, Oregon with a lifetime warranty
- Extra long zipper ties
- Handy side grab loops
- Water resistant DWR finish on exterior
- Dimensions: 9” x 6” x 3”
- Capacity: 162 cubic inches / 2.65 liters
- Weight: 5.7oz / 162g
- $12 - Removable, adjustable waist belt
- $12 - Handlebar kit
- $18 - Internal Velcro Pocket