Meet our classic Hip Pack, presented by GoHemp X GOMA, built by North St. Bags.
Hip Packs, Waist Pouches, Lumbar Bags, Fanny Packs, or whatever you call them! Meet our classic Pioneer 8 Hip Pack. Our take on this revived accessory is slim, simple, and stylish as all get out. The Pioneer 8 Hip Pack features two compartments and a fully adjustable sew-in belt for ease of use.
Carry your phone, keys and essentials by your side. It can also fit your collection of pens, a small camera, dice pouch, you name it. Whether you're out on the town, festival hopping or riding on a lazy Sunday, the Pioneer 8 Hip Pack implores adventure at every turn.
- Handmade, built to last
- Soft packcloth liner
- Fully adjustable belt
- Water resistant DWR finish on exterior
- 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon shell fabric with limited edition woven hemp accent panel designed by Japanese musician and painter, GOMA
- 8" wide x 2.5" deep x 4" tall
- 90 cubic inches / 1.5 liters
- 7oz / 199 grams
- Belt adjustable 30" to 46"
Need more space in your pack? Check out our larger Pioneer 9 and Pioneer 12 Hip Packs.