CLEARANCE - Micro Pannier
Couldn't load pickup availability
Clearance Item - all sales final, while supplies last, Not eligible for other discounts
These samples are first quality, unused, and marked down as we transition these colors out of our inventory.
9mm Hook Sizing
Hit the trails or bike lanes with our simple yet rugged Micro Panniers. Weighing in at a breezy 13.5 oz, these simple side haulers will stash extra clothing, lunch and snacks, or your work essentials without slowing you down.
Made from a single layer of waterproof sailcloth, the simple Micro Pannier features an external zipper pocket and shoulder strap attachment points. Perfect for streamlined commuting or minimalist bike-packing.
features & specs
- Handmade, built to last
- 13.5 oz
- 14L / 855 cubic inches (rolltop open) or 10L / 585 cubic inches (rolltop down)
- 18" tall x 9" wide x 5" deep
- Single layer waterproof sailcloth
- Fits most standard commuter and touring racks [hook spacing guide]
- Default pannier hook size is 3/8" (9mm) | choose 1/2" or 3/4" cargo hook upgrade for compatibility with oversized rack bars
Please note that while the fabric used for this bag is waterproof, the seams and zippers are not. We consider this bag to be highly water resistant.
Price is for a single pannier.
Please allow 2-3 business days for shipping of in-stock items. Most orders ship same day or next day. Made to Order gear will ship within the timeline noted on the listing.
Unused stock items may be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase (with receipt).
- We do not accept returns for custom items, pre-sale items, clearance items, or items bought at any of our third party retailers.
- Refunds will be issued after we receive the item, for the final price of the bag only, not including shipping charges.
- Returns over $300 will automatically have a 15% restocking fee applied.
- Once we receive your returned item, we'll inspect it to make sure it's unused, then issue a refund, if applicable. A restocking fee may be applied for products showing minor signs of wear. If your refund is denied, we will contact you and we can return the item to you for a small shipping charge.
North St. Bags designs and builds its bags to last for many years. We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of everything we make. Our warranty covers any failures as a result of defects in the materials or construction for the practical life of the product. We will happily offer repair or replacement (at our discretion) for issues with materials or craftsmanship at no extra cost. We'll even cover shipping costs back to you. Damage due to normal wear and tear, accident, overburdening or misuse can be repaired for a reasonable charge.