LTD Upcycled Pioneer 8 Hip Pack
Couldn't load pickup availability
Made from upcycled event tents donated by SRAM and Lifetime Events. This rugged outdoor fabric may have served its day on the field, but is about to hit the road in a whole new way.
This line of packs is slated to save over half a ton of waste from the landfill this year, including rugged, highly water resistant vinyl, and super lightweight vinyl mesh.
Because these are made from reclaimed material, each bag is unique and will not match the images exactly.
Hip pack, waist pouch, lumbar bags - a fanny pack by any other name would be as sweet!
Meet our Pioneer 8 Hip Pack. Reborn into popular culture, this little buddy is slim, simple, and stylish as heck.
Carry your phone, keys and essentials by your side. It can also fit your collection of pens, a small camera, dice pouch, you name it. Whether you're out on the town, festival hopping or riding on a lazy Sunday, the Pioneer 8 Hip Pack implores adventure at every turn.
Read more about our upcycled collection on our blog!
features & specs
8" wide x 2.5" deep x 4" tall | 90 cubic inches | 7oz
20cm wide x 6.35cm deep x 10cm tall | 1.5 liters | 199 grams
Pioneer 8 Hip Pack includes:
- Adjustable 1.5"/ 38mm nylon belt
- Easy access external zipper pocket
- Soft packcloth interior
- Rugged exterior fabric
- Made from reclaimed event tents and table cloths
- XS / S 18" to 30"
- M / L 27" to 50"
- XL / 2XL 40" to 65"
- please note that the lengths listed are the actual dimensions of the belt and pack combined. We recommend adding an inch or two to your measurement to account for extra layers of clothing.
North St. bags is built to fit your life. We offer inclusive sizing ranges, adjustable belts, and custom belt sizing so you can find your perfect fit.
Don’t see the size range you need? Reach out and we’ll make it happen!
Please allow 2-3 business days for shipping of in-stock items. Most orders ship same day or next day. Made to Order gear will ship within the timeline noted on the listing.
Unused stock items may be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase (with receipt).
- We do not accept returns for custom items, pre-sale items, clearance items, or items bought at any of our third party retailers.
- Refunds will be issued after we receive the item, for the final price of the bag only, not including shipping charges.
- Returns over $300 will automatically have a 15% restocking fee applied.
- Once we receive your returned item, we'll inspect it to make sure it's unused, then issue a refund, if applicable. A restocking fee may be applied for products showing minor signs of wear. If your refund is denied, we will contact you and we can return the item to you for a small shipping charge.
North St. Bags designs and builds its bags to last for many years. We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of everything we make. Our warranty covers any failures as a result of defects in the materials or construction for the practical life of the product. We will happily offer repair or replacement (at our discretion) for issues with materials or craftsmanship at no extra cost. We'll even cover shipping costs back to you. Damage due to normal wear and tear, accident, overburdening or misuse can be repaired for a reasonable charge.