Our best-selling rolltop backpack is now built with the same great X-Pac™ sailcloth we use on the inside of our bag, only now it’s featured as an exterior shell. Lightweight and durable X-33 Multicam is a tougher version of our X-21 liner found in our bags with waterproof liners. For more info, check out this blog post about our fabric choices.
A special contoured hourglass pattern bring subtlety and shape to the slim profile of this high capacity backpack. High-tensile strength, abrasion resistance, and style make this pack the best we make.
Featuring compression straps that unbuckle when the load demands or cinch down when keeping it contained, this backpack is a versatile companion that is both comfortable and highly utilitarian. Contoured padded shoulder straps are built to handle all the weight you can carry and a padded mesh back is comfortable and is compatible with a waist belt upgrade.
Our internal hook and loop strap system allows for numerous accessory upgrade options and the Flanders features a padded laptop sleeve. Exterior taped zipper pockets are lined and are safe from outside weather. Open side sleeve pockets are great for a tall waterbottle or ulock.
Made from X-33 Multicam X-Pac™ sailcloth.
- Handmade, built to last a lifetime
- Easy access external pockets and internal Velcro rows enable adding or swapping out pockets as needed.
- Stylish Charcoal Grey packcloth lining hides dirt and allows for easy cleaning
- Side-sleeve for u-lock or bottle
- Internal laptop sleeve
- Waterproof X-Pac™ sailcloth shell
- 2” buckle and strap
- Volume: 32L (1950 cu in)
- Weight: 2lbs 4oz (1kg)
- Dimensions: 13.5" wide x 18" - 24" tall x 8" deep