It's a plant party! Whether you have a green thumb or can't seem to keep that cactus in your windowsill alive, our monstera inspired print (designed by local Portland artist bicyclecrumbs) will give you your greenery fix without an investment in fertilizer. Grab a limited edition Mariner X Overgrowth bag here, or head over to our custom builders to mix and match your one-of-a-kind pack.
Our signature backpack is great for work, travel, hikes and every moment in between. This bag sports the same features and capacity as it's convertible counterpart, the Woodward, and comes with vented foam and physical-therapist approved shoulder straps
- Large front external pocket with built in organizer
- 8" x 5" external zip pocket with #10 Water Resistant zipper
- Open side pockets for u-lock or water bottle up to 3.75" in diameter
- Ergonomic, padded backpack straps with sternum strap
- Waist belt compatible padded mesh back
- Internal Velcro rows in main compartment enable adding or swapping out Division pockets as needed
- Internal laptop sleeve for laptops up to 11" wide x 1" deep (fits most 15" laptops)
- X-Pac™ VX21 laminated waterproof ripstop nylon liner
- 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon shell fabric
- Capacity: 30L
Dimensions: 11" wide x 5.75" deep.x 18" tall (roll top down) or 24" tall (roll top open)
- Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz
Wondering which North St. Backpack is right for you? Check out our Backpack Guide and find your perfect carry!