Riding your bicycle to work, to school, or to the store are all made easier if you have the right bag to carry your gear. A convertible backpack pannier makes bringing your essentials easy both on and off the bike. Pack your bag, mount it to your bike, then sling it over your shoulder when you arrive at your destination. The Morrison backpack pannier is built with the simplest bike to backpack transition in mind.
Made from military-grade 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon for durability and wear resistance, the outer shell will stand up to the daily demands of active bicycle commuting. Our signature X-Pac™ VX21 drop liner offers waterproof safety from the elements. Featuring the same drawstring and flaptop closure as the Belmont Backpack, the Morrrison provides all weather protection with easy access to your gear.
Update: Please note that the Morrison back straps have been upgraded- they are now padded mesh straps similar to the Davis, and a sternum strap is now standard with this design.
- Waterproof Backpack Pannier combo
- Handmade with Lifetime Warranty
- Converts from backpack to bicycle pannier in mere seconds by tucking straps inside pocket and connecting the bungee hook mount
- Easy access external zipper compartment and side sleeves for quick access items
- Comes standard with sternum strap and flexible padded mesh backstraps
- Internal Velcro mounts enable adding or swapping out pockets as needed
- Internal padded laptop sleeve
- Built with 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon shell fabric
- X-Pac™ VX21 waterproof ripstop nylon drop-in liner
- Dimensions: 5″ x 11″ x 17.5″ – 1100 cubic inches /18 liters
- Weight: 27.3 oz / 773 g