Hook & Loop Bifold Wallet
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our hook & loop Bifold wallet features internal slip pockets and secure hook-and-loop closure. Designed for the minimalist, available in tons of colors.
Moving towards a zero-waste workflow means making the most of every piece of fabric. Every cut is laid out to minimize or eliminate scrap fabric. Pieces that we can't use in our larger bags get transformed into these - usable, stylish card holders ready to live a life of their own.
Note: Wallets are made in LTD batches and stock availability may be limited. Please choose from available stock, or reach out with a request and we'll do our best to get more made!
features & specs
- Soft, packcloth divider pockets for standard credit cards
- Full length cash pocket
- 100% recycled EcoPak
- Secure hook-and-loop closure
- 3" tall x 4" wide (closed) | 3" tall x 6" wide (open)
Please allow 2-3 business days for shipping of in-stock items. Most orders ship same day or next day. Made to Order gear will ship within the timeline noted on the listing.
Unused stock items may be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase (with receipt).
- We do not accept returns for custom items, pre-sale items, clearance items, or items bought at any of our third party retailers.
- Refunds will be issued after we receive the item, for the final price of the bag only, not including shipping charges.
- Returns over $300 will automatically have a 15% restocking fee applied.
- Once we receive your returned item, we'll inspect it to make sure it's unused, then issue a refund, if applicable. A restocking fee may be applied for products showing minor signs of wear. If your refund is denied, we will contact you and we can return the item to you for a small shipping charge.
North St. Bags designs and builds its bags to last for many years. We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of everything we make. Our warranty covers any failures as a result of defects in the materials or construction for the practical life of the product. We will happily offer repair or replacement (at our discretion) for issues with materials or craftsmanship at no extra cost. We'll even cover shipping costs back to you. Damage due to normal wear and tear, accident, overburdening or misuse can be repaired for a reasonable charge.