Built with the same rain-shedding construction and attention to detail expected from North St. Bags, the Flanders Backpack clocks in as our largest (and some argue, coolest) rolltop backpack. A special contoured hourglass pattern brings subtlety and shape to the slim profile of this high capacity backpack.
The Flanders Backpack proves itself a versatile companion—both comfortable and highly utilitarian. Compression straps unbuckle when the load demands or cinch down when keeping it contained. Contoured padded shoulder straps are built to handle all the weight you can carry, and a padded mesh back provides breathable comfort and compatibility with a waist belt.
Our internal velcro row system means you can play with our modular internal pocket options. Commuters with tech to haul, we got you—the Flanders Backpack comes standard with a built-in 15" laptop sleeve and tablet storage pocket.
The flat exterior zip pockets are lined and weatherproof via our favorite U.S.-made Lenzip Raindefyer Water Resistant zippers, and the flat side pockets give you quick access to water bottle and u-lock storage.
Made from 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon with a rain repellent drop liner made from lightweight, durable, waterproof X21 X-Pac™ sailcloth.
- Handmade, built to last
- Protected external pockets with U.S.-made Lenzip Raindefyer Water Resistant zippers
- Four compression straps to expand or cinch down your pack
- Side-sleeve for u-lock or bottle up to 3.25" in diameter
- 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon
- X-Pac™ X21 laminated waterproof ripstop nylon liner
Velcro-In Pocket Compatibility:
- Internal soft Velcro rows in main compartment enable adding or swapping out Velcro-In pockets as needed
- Space for one large 10" Velcro-In pocket and up to two 5" side pockets
- Internal built-in laptop sleeve for laptops up to 11" wide x 1" deep (fits most 15" laptops)
- 8.5 x 10" built in tablet sleeve
- 12.5" wide x 8" deep x 18" tall (rolltop down) or 25" tall (rolltop open)
- 1990 cubic inches / 32L (rolltop open) or 1330 cubic inches/ 22L (rolltop down)
- 2lbs 4oz / 1kg
Wondering which North St. Backpack is right for you? Check out our Backpack Guide and find your perfect carry!