Made from waterproof X-33 X-Pac™ sailcloth, the limited X-Pac™ Camouflage edition is lightweight, rugged, and safe from the elements. Featuring the US Army Multicam camouflage pattern, this is the same great design as the original Pioneer, but made with lighter, stronger, waterproof fabric. X-Pac™ is made in Connecticut by Dimension Polyant. For more info on our fabric choices click here.
Take the bare necessities with you wherever you are. That’s the essence of the new Pioneer 9 Hip Pack. Equal parts hip pouch and bicycle handlebar bag, the Pioneer is also an excellent standalone dopp kit, useful in travel when carrying all your toiletry essentials. An excellent point-and-shoot camera bag, a travel organizer for your power brick and cables, or a roomy pencil case for the dedicated organized artist.
The Pioneer features a removable belt that allows you to change the setup of the bag on the fly. As a hip pouch at your side, on the handlebars of your bike, or a useful clutch in your hand—carry it however it best works for you. An internal zipper pocket with sub-organizers inside are great for stowing small items like batteries, memory cards, or a wireless mouse. A handy zipper pocket on the front is great for quick access items and will fit an iPhone with no problem.
The Pioneer belt has improved! Now featuring a 1" Gatekeeper loop on each pouch for a more stable waist pack experience.
- Made from waterproof X-33 X-Pac™ sailcloth
- Optional Belt size: 26" - 48"
- Bicycle handlebar kit upgrade option with 1” gatekeeper hardware kit
- Features loops to insert your own belt if you prefer
- Handmade in Portland, Oregon with a lifetime warranty
- Extra long zipper ties
- Handy side grab loops
- Waterproof X-Pac™ sailcloth
- Dimensions: 9” x 6” x 3”
- Capacity: 162 cubic inches / 2.65 liters
- Weight: 6.25 oz / 177 g
- $12.99 - Removable, adjustable waist belt
- $12.99 - Handlebar kit
- $19.99 - Internal Velcro Pocket