It's a plant party! Whether you have a green thumb or can't seem to keep that cactus in your windowsill alive, our monstera inspired print (designed by local Portland artist bicyclecrumbs) will give you your greenery fix without an investment in fertilizer. Grab a limited edition Mariner X Overgrowth bag here, or head over to our custom builders to mix and match your one-of-a-kind pack.
In the rainy Pacific Northwest, the weather can get rough, just like your schedule, so isn’t it great having a bag that rolls with the punches? Our most popular pack converts from a bike pannier to backpack in seconds with plenty of room for your next adventure.
- Waterproof Backpack Pannier combo bag with a Lifetime Warranty
- Handmade and designed to last a lifetime
- Converts from pannier to backpack in seconds by tucking straps into a flap
- Internal Velcro rows enable adding or swapping out pockets as needed.
- Easy access external pockets and Side-sleeve for u-lock or bottle
- Internal laptop sleeve
- Built with 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon shell fabric, with an X-Pac™ VX21 waterproof ripstop nylon drop-in liner
Size: 7″ x 11″ x 16″
- Capacity: 30 liters (1800 cu in)
Weight: ~ 3lbs
For more info on the conversion process, or how to mount it as a bike pannier to your rack, check out the following blog post HERE.
"This bag held it together through rain, sleet, snow, and mud on several 22-plus-mile rides."
- Bicycle Times
Check out the video