Hook & Loop Laptop Sleeve
Couldn't load pickup availability
The modular Hook & Loop Laptop sleeve is slim-fit laptop or tablet pouch built to mount inside any of our waterproof bags. The strong hook & loop strips sewn to the backing are spaced to be compatible with our drop liners, making this padded packcloth-lined laptop protector ideal to add computer carrying to the features of your Davis Daypack, Route Six or Route Seven pannier, or to add an additional laptop sleeve to our backpacks and panniers that already come with a compartment for your technology.
Soft loop side backing covers the sleeve's hard hook side mounts when you want to use the sleeve away from the pack. Simply cover the hook side when needed for the most versatile use.
also compatible with:
- Belmont Backpack
- Clinton Backpack
- Flanders Backpack
- Morrison Backpack Pannier
- Woodward Backpack Pannier
14" Laptop Sleeve Specs:
- outer dimensions: 15" x 11" / 37 cm x 27 cm
- fits devices up to: 12.5" x 8.9" x .7" / 32 cm x 22.6 cm x 1.7 cm
- 5oz / 142 g
11" Laptop Sleeve Specs:
- outder dimensions: 13.5" x 9.75" / 34 cm x 25 cm
- 4.5 oz / 130 g
Please allow 2-3 business days for shipping of in-stock items. Most orders ship same day or next day. Made to Order gear will ship within the timeline noted on the listing.
Unused stock items may be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase (with receipt).
- We do not accept returns for custom items, pre-sale items, clearance items, or items bought at any of our third party retailers.
- Refunds will be issued after we receive the item, for the final price of the bag only, not including shipping charges.
- Returns over $300 will automatically have a 15% restocking fee applied.
- Once we receive your returned item, we'll inspect it to make sure it's unused, then issue a refund, if applicable. A restocking fee may be applied for products showing minor signs of wear. If your refund is denied, we will contact you and we can return the item to you for a small shipping charge.
North St. Bags designs and builds its bags to last for many years. We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of everything we make. Our warranty covers any failures as a result of defects in the materials or construction for the practical life of the product. We will happily offer repair or replacement (at our discretion) for issues with materials or craftsmanship at no extra cost. We'll even cover shipping costs back to you. Damage due to normal wear and tear, accident, overburdening or misuse can be repaired for a reasonable charge.