Pioneer 8 Hip Pack
Couldn't load pickup availability
Hip pack, waist pouch, lumbar bags - a fanny pack by any other name would be as sweet!
Meet our Pioneer 8 Hip Pack. Reborn into popular culture, this little buddy is slim, simple, and stylish as heck.
Carry your phone, keys and essentials by your side. It can also fit your collection of pens, a small camera, dice pouch, you name it. Whether you're out on the town, festival hopping or riding on a lazy Sunday, the Pioneer 8 Hip Pack implores adventure at every turn.
Note: Lining colors are matched with different shell colors in order to create a complimentary look.
Yellow Lining: All 1000d Styles, EPX Ocean Blue, EPX Teal
Charcoal Lining: All EPX Styles (except for Ocean and Teal)
Features & Specs
8" wide x 2.5" deep x 4" tall |
7oz (199 grams)
Pioneer 8 Hip Pack includes:
- Adjustable 1.5"/ 38mm nylon belt
- Easy access external zipper pocket
- Soft packcloth interior
- Choose from recycled EcoPak EPX or 1000d Cordura nylon
- XS / S 18" to 30"
- M / L 27" to 50"
- XL / 2XL 40" to 65"
Don’t see the size range you need? Reach out and we’ll make it happen!
Please note that the lengths listed are the actual dimensions of the belt and pack combined. We recommend adding an inch or two to your measurement to account for extra layers of clothing.
EPX is the first ever durable bag ripstop made with 100% recycled polyester fiber. It's highly water resistant with a waterproof laminate face fabric. It's suitable for every day use in commuting, on the trail and on bike.
1000d is virgin ballistic nylon. It's very durable, suitable for withstanding years of tough activities. It is DWR coated and will keep stuff dry in light showers.
Recycled 1000d Fabric is an all new recycled Cordura (re-Cor®) fabric made from post-industrial waste. This fabric is DWR coated and is very durable.
Please allow 2-3 business days for shipping of in-stock items. Most orders ship same day or next day. Made to Order gear will ship within the timeline noted on the listing.
Unused stock items may be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase (with receipt).
- We do not accept returns for custom items, pre-sale items, clearance items, or items bought at any of our third party retailers.
- Refunds will be issued after we receive the item, for the final price of the bag only, not including shipping charges.
- Returns over $300 will automatically have a 15% restocking fee applied.
- Once we receive your returned item, we'll inspect it to make sure it's unused, then issue a refund, if applicable. A restocking fee may be applied for products showing minor signs of wear. If your refund is denied, we will contact you and we can return the item to you for a small shipping charge.
North St. Bags designs and builds its bags to last for many years. We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of everything we make. Our warranty covers any failures as a result of defects in the materials or construction for the practical life of the product. We will happily offer repair or replacement (at our discretion) for issues with materials or craftsmanship at no extra cost. We'll even cover shipping costs back to you. Damage due to normal wear and tear, accident, overburdening or misuse can be repaired for a reasonable charge.