Pioneer 12 Hip Pack
Couldn't load pickup availability
Looking for that balance between lightweight and rugged, perfectly sized for a day trip? You've found it.
The Pioneer 12 ups the ante with extra capacity and a few key upgrades. This modular piece can be a hip pouch, a bicycle handlebar bag, a crossbody sling, or even a dopp kit to organize your toiletries and essentials.
This bundle includes our standard removable belt.
The Pioneer 12 is also compatible with a handlebar kit you to quickly mount on your bicycle handlebars, or the light-duty shoulder strap to upgrade your pack to crossbody functionality.
Note: Lining colors are matched with different shell colors in order to create a complimentary look.
Yellow Lining: All 1000d Styles, EPX Ocean Blue, EPX Teal
Charcoal Lining: All EPX Styles (except for Ocean and Teal)
Features & Specs
12” wide x 7.5” tall x 4” deep
Pioneer 12 Hip Pack with Belt standard build includes:
- Adjustable 1.5"/ 38mm removable nylon belt included
- Standard back straps compatible with optional handlebar kit accessory - add now or later
- Clamshell zipper opens fully to lay flat for packing or as a field kit
- Easy access external front zipper pocket
- Internal zipper pocket with sub organizers
- Internal loop side strips for modular hook & loop pocket system
- Handy side grab loops with compression buckles
- Choose from EcoPak EPX or 1000d Cordura nylon
- Bright yellow lining for EPX Teal, EPX Ocean and all 1000d color options
North St. bags is built to fit your life. We offer inclusive sizing ranges, adjustable belts, and custom belt sizing so you can find your perfect fit. Don’t see the size range you need? Reach out and we’ll make it happen!
- XS / S - 21" to 37"
- M / L - 27" to 47"
- XL / 2XL - 45" to 63"
The above specs refer to the total length of the belt AND the bag.
EPX is the first ever durable bag ripstop made with 100% recycled polyester fiber. It's highly water resistant with a waterproof laminate face fabric. It's suitable for every day use in commuting, on the trail and on bike.
1000d is virgin ballistic nylon. It's very durable, suitable for withstanding years of tough activities. It is DWR coated and will keep stuff dry in light showers.
Recycled 1000d Fabric is an all new recycled Cordura (re-Cor®) fabric made from post-industrial waste. This fabric is DWR coated and is very durable.
Please allow 2-3 business days for shipping of in-stock items. Most orders ship same day or next day. Made to Order gear will ship within the timeline noted on the listing.
Unused stock items may be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase (with receipt).
- We do not accept returns for custom items, pre-sale items, clearance items, or items bought at any of our third party retailers.
- Refunds will be issued after we receive the item, for the final price of the bag only, not including shipping charges.
- Returns over $300 will automatically have a 15% restocking fee applied.
- Once we receive your returned item, we'll inspect it to make sure it's unused, then issue a refund, if applicable. A restocking fee may be applied for products showing minor signs of wear. If your refund is denied, we will contact you and we can return the item to you for a small shipping charge.
North St. Bags designs and builds its bags to last for many years. We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of everything we make. Our warranty covers any failures as a result of defects in the materials or construction for the practical life of the product. We will happily offer repair or replacement (at our discretion) for issues with materials or craftsmanship at no extra cost. We'll even cover shipping costs back to you. Damage due to normal wear and tear, accident, overburdening or misuse can be repaired for a reasonable charge.