Davis Daypack 20L
Named one of the Best Commuter Backpacks for Cyclists by HiConsumption
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our roll-top Davis Daypack is built with the rainproof construction and attention to detail you expect from a hand-made outdoor bag company like North St. We craft each Davis to a special contoured hourglass pattern, bringing subtlety and shape to this modern minimalist dream pack.
The simple design of the Davis Daypack makes it a versatile and highly utilitarian companion. Comfortable and lightweight contoured shoulder straps connected by an adjustable sternum strap keep your carry safe and cozy on your back while you chase your dreams.
Tuck your essentials into the easy access sailcloth lined exterior pocket and secure them from the elements with our favorite U.S.-made Raindefyer water resistant zipper. Did we mention it has two side pockets? Are those two side pockets perfectly sized for standard water bottles and u-locks? You know they are.
Get your daypack and get out there!
Features & Specs
Roll-top open - 24" x 10" x 5.75" | 20L
Roll-top closed - 18" x 10" x 5.75" | 14L
1lb 4oz (54g)
- 8" x 6.5” external zip pocket with #10 Water Resistant zipper
- Open side pockets for u-lock or water bottle up to 3” in diameter
- Ergonomic, lightly padded backpack straps with sternum strap
- Flexible shell can be rolled or folded down and packed
EPX is the first ever durable bag ripstop made with 100% recycled polyester fiber. It's highly water resistant with a waterproof laminate face fabric. It's suitable for every day use in commuting, on the trail and on bike.
1000d is virgin ballistic nylon. It's very durable, suitable for withstanding years of tough activities. It is DWR coated and will keep stuff dry in light showers.
Recycled 1000d Fabric is an all new recycled Cordura (re-Cor®) fabric made from post-industrial waste. This fabric is DWR coated and is very durable.
Please allow 2-3 business days for shipping of in-stock items. Most orders ship same day or next day. Made to Order gear will ship within the timeline noted on the listing.
Unused stock items may be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase (with receipt).
- We do not accept returns for custom items, pre-sale items, clearance items, or items bought at any of our third party retailers.
- Refunds will be issued after we receive the item, for the final price of the bag only, not including shipping charges.
- Returns over $300 will automatically have a 15% restocking fee applied.
- Once we receive your returned item, we'll inspect it to make sure it's unused, then issue a refund, if applicable. A restocking fee may be applied for products showing minor signs of wear. If your refund is denied, we will contact you and we can return the item to you for a small shipping charge.
North St. Bags designs and builds its bags to last for many years. We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of everything we make. Our warranty covers any failures as a result of defects in the materials or construction for the practical life of the product. We will happily offer repair or replacement (at our discretion) for issues with materials or craftsmanship at no extra cost. We'll even cover shipping costs back to you. Damage due to normal wear and tear, accident, overburdening or misuse can be repaired for a reasonable charge.