Our newest rolltop backpack is built with the same waterproof construction and attention to detail expected from North St. A special contoured hourglass pattern bring subtlety and shape to the slim profile of this high capacity backpack.
Featuring compression straps that unbuckle when the load demands or cinch down when keeping it contained, this backpack is a versatile companion that is both comfortable and highly utilitarian. Contoured padded shoulder straps are built to handle all the weight you can carry and a padded mesh back is comfortable and is compatible with a waist belt upgrade.
Our internal hook and loop strap system allows for numerous accessory upgrade options and the Flanders features a padded laptop sleeve. Exterior taped zipper pockets are lined and are safe from outside weather. Open side sleeve pockets are great for a tall waterbottle or ulock.
Made from 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon with a waterproof drop liner made from lightweight and durable VX-21 X-Pac™ sailcloth.
- Handmade, built to last
- Easy access external pockets and internal Velcro rows enable adding or swapping out pockets as needed.
- Side-sleeve for u-lock or bottle up to 3.5" in diameter
- Internal laptop sleeve for laptops up to 11" wide x 1" deep
- 8.5 x 10" built in tablet sleeve
- 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon
- Waterproof X-Pac™ sailcloth liner
- 2” buckle and strap
- Volume: 32L (1950 cu in)
- Weight: 2lbs 4oz (1kg)
- Dimensions: 13.5" wide x 18" - 24" tall x 8" deep
Wondering which North St. Backpack is right for you? Check out our Backpack Guide and find your perfect carry!