Clearance - while supplies last - all sales final
On your next spree, save time and effort. Use a bag that packs the best. The Route Six Pannier has capacious interiors and plenty of pocket options to pack all of life into.
The Route Six Pannier is a great addition to any outing—whether in a weatherproofed bike touring setup or on a trip to the grocery store. Pairs perfectly with our convertible backpack panniers for ergonomic balance and maximized carry space.
Built with durable 1000 denier Cordura and lined with waterproof, recycled EcoPak sailcloth
Made with recycled EcoPak liner. This lightweight, ultra durable, waterproof layer is crafted from 100% recycled woven polyester by heritage sailmaker Challenge Sailcloth. Bright white for maximum visibility, VOC free, and comes with a big reduction in carbon footprint over traditional manufacturing methods.
features & specs
- Handmade, built to last
- Rain-shedding rolltop closure
- Retro reflective strips for nighttime visibility
- Rubber-coated hooks and bungee attachment system adaptable to many rack sizes
- Attachment points for shoulder strap
- EcoPak LX200 recycled waterproof ripstop poly liner
- Bright white liner for increased visibility
1000 denier CORDURA® nylon shell
Velcro-In Pocket Compatibility:
- Internal Velcro rows in main compartment enable adding or swapping out Velcro-In pockets and Laptop Sleeves as needed
- Internal laptop sleeve upgrade available for laptops up to 10.5” wide x .5” deep (fits most 11” - 13” laptops) OR will fit larger laptops in unattached sleeve in main compartment
- Space for up to two large 10" Velcro-In pockets and up to two 5" side pockets OR Laptop sleeve upgrade, one large 10" Velcro-In pocket and up to two 5" side pockets
- 6" x 9" at the base / 6" x 12" at the top
- 15" tall (rolltop down), 22" tall (rolltop open)
- 945 cubic inches / 15L (rolltop down), 1417 cubic inches / 23L (rolltop open)
- 1.8 lbs / 816 grams
Wondering if you need more than one pannier? Check out our FAQ!