Pack a little more for your quick trips and campouts with the all-new 21 liter Macro Pannier. Lightweight, simple, and made to fit what you need. Pack for your afternoon at the office or a minimalist week on the trails - this breezy pannier made from recycled plastic bottles is ready to join in.
Looking for something a little smaller? Check out the 14L Micro Pannier
Made with recycled EcoPak. This lightweight, ultra durable, waterproof layer is crafted from recycled plastic bottles turned woven polyester by heritage sailmaker Challenge Sailcloth. Our EcoPak bags are available in 6 vibrant colors, VOC free, and come with a big reduction in carbon footprint over traditional manufacturing methods.
features & specs
10.25"w x 6.5"d x 14"-20"h | 21L open, 15L closed | 14.4oz
- Made with 100% recycled EcoPak fabric
- D-Ring Tabs for shoulder strap (sold separately)
- Easy-access front zipper pocket
- Roll-top closure
- Hook & Bungee pannier setup is easy to service and adjust
- Roomy enough for a laptop
- Fits most standard commuter and touring racks [hook spacing guide]
- Default pannier hook size is 3/8" (9mm) | choose 1/2" or 3/4" cargo hook upgrade for compatibility with oversized rack bars