Macro Pannier 21L
Commuter racks work best with 9mm hooks. 12mm and 19mm sizes will accomodate cargo bikes. Not sure? Read our article on how to choose.
Please allow up to 1 week production lead time.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Pack a little more for your quick trips and campouts with the all-new 21 liter Macro Pannier. Lightweight, simple, and made to fit what you need. Pack for your afternoon at the office or a minimalist week on the trails - this breezy pannier made from recycled plastic bottles is ready to join in.
Looking for something a little smaller? Check out the 14L Micro Pannier
Sold as a single.
Made with recycled EcoPak. This lightweight, ultra durable, waterproof layer is crafted from recycled plastic bottles turned woven polyester by heritage sailmaker Challenge Sailcloth. Our EcoPak bags are available in 6 vibrant colors, VOC free, and come with a big reduction in carbon footprint over traditional manufacturing methods.
Features & Specs
10.25"w x 6.5"d x 14"-20"h
21L open, 15L closed
14.4oz (408 grams)
- Made with 100% recycled EcoPak fabric
- D-Ring Tabs for shoulder strap (sold separately)
- Easy-access front zipper pocket
- Roll-top closure
- Hook & Bungee pannier setup is easy to service and adjust
- Roomy enough for a laptop
- Fits most standard commuter and touring racks [hook spacing guide]
- Default pannier hook size is 9mm, which covers racks up to 11mm thick.
- Hooks can be bent out slightly if they are too tight on your rack.
- Choose 12mm or 19mm cargo hook upgrade for compatibility with oversized rack bars
Please allow 2-3 business days for shipping of in-stock items. Most orders ship same day or next day. Made to Order gear will ship within the timeline noted on the listing.
Unused stock items may be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase (with receipt).
- We do not accept returns for custom items, pre-sale items, clearance items, or items bought at any of our third party retailers.
- Refunds will be issued after we receive the item, for the final price of the bag only, not including shipping charges.
- Returns over $300 will automatically have a 15% restocking fee applied.
- Once we receive your returned item, we'll inspect it to make sure it's unused, then issue a refund, if applicable. A restocking fee may be applied for products showing minor signs of wear. If your refund is denied, we will contact you and we can return the item to you for a small shipping charge.
North St. Bags designs and builds its bags to last for many years. We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of everything we make. Our warranty covers any failures as a result of defects in the materials or construction for the practical life of the product. We will happily offer repair or replacement (at our discretion) for issues with materials or craftsmanship at no extra cost. We'll even cover shipping costs back to you. Damage due to normal wear and tear, accident, overburdening or misuse can be repaired for a reasonable charge.