Pioneer 12 Handlebar Pack
Couldn't load pickup availability
Looking for that balance between lightweight and rugged, with the perfect capacity for the basics (and a few extra comforts)? You've found it.
The Pioneer 12 ups the ante from its smaller sibling the Pioneer 9, with extra capacity and a few key upgrades. The Pioneer 12 Pack can be a hip pouch, a bicycle handlebar bag, a crossbody bag, or even a dopp kit to organize your toiletries and essentials.
This bundle includes our standard handlebar kit for easy bike mounting.
The Pioneer 12 is also compatible with a removable belt, or the light-duty shoulder strap to upgrade your pack to crossbody functionality.
Featuring a clamshell zipper and slips on the side carry loops, the Pioneer 12 Pack opens fully, laying flat for packing, or to become a mobile work station in the field. Two rows of 1.5” Loop side strips allow for internal hook & loop pocket upgrades. A handy zipper pocket on the front is great for quick access items and will fit your smartphone easily with other essentials.
As a hip pouch at your side, on the handlebars of your bike, or a useful clutch in your hand—carry the Pioneer 12 Pack however it best works for you.
features & specs
- Handmade, built to last
- Soft packcloth liner (EPX standard liner is Grey, 1000d standard liner is yellow)
- Compatible with waist belt, handlebar kit or shoulder strap
- Loops to hang from any belt
- Handy side grab loops with compression buckles
- Water resistant DWR finish on exterior
- Handlebar Kit included
- Bright yellow lining for EPX Teal, EPX Ocean and all 1000d color options
- 12” wide x 7.5” tall x 4” deep
- 350 cubic inches / 5.7 liters
- 10oz / 266 g
EPX is the first ever durable bag ripstop made with 100% recycled polyester fiber. It's highly water resistant with a waterproof laminate face fabric. It's suitable for every day use in commuting, on the trail and on bike.
1000d is virgin ballistic nylon. It's very durable, suitable for withstanding years of tough activities. It is DWR coated and will keep stuff dry in light showers.
Recycled 1200d Fabric is an all new recycled Cordura fabric made from post-industrial waste. Similar to 1000d, it's very durable and abrasion resistant - plus it's made with recycled fiber!
Please note that EPX Ocean and all 1000d and 1200d fabrics come with a bright yellow lining material
Please allow 2-3 business days for shipping of in-stock items. Most orders ship same day or next day. Made to Order gear will ship within the timeline noted on the listing.
Unused stock items may be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase (with receipt).
- We do not accept returns for custom items, pre-sale items, clearance items, or items bought at any of our third party retailers.
- Refunds will be issued after we receive the item, for the final price of the bag only, not including shipping charges.
- Returns over $300 will automatically have a 15% restocking fee applied.
- Once we receive your returned item, we'll inspect it to make sure it's unused, then issue a refund, if applicable. A restocking fee may be applied for products showing minor signs of wear. If your refund is denied, we will contact you and we can return the item to you for a small shipping charge.
North St. Bags designs and builds its bags to last for many years. We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of everything we make. Our warranty covers any failures as a result of defects in the materials or construction for the practical life of the product. We will happily offer repair or replacement (at our discretion) for issues with materials or craftsmanship at no extra cost. We'll even cover shipping costs back to you. Damage due to normal wear and tear, accident, overburdening or misuse can be repaired for a reasonable charge.