LTD Custom Woodward Backpack Pannier
Commuter racks work best with 9mm hooks. 12mm and 19mm sizes will accomodate cargo bikes. Not sure? Read our article on how to choose.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for production lead time.
Couldn't load pickup availability
You deserve a bag as adaptable as you are. Our bestselling Woodward Backpack Pannier converts from a bike pannier to backpack in seconds with plenty of room for your next adventure. No weather or schedule is too rough for this convertible.
The Woodward Backpack Pannier includes padded, ergonomic, stowable back straps, with a sturdy hook and bungee system to keep your bag in place on the most rugged ride.
Our internal hook & loop row system means you can play with our modular internal pocket options. Commuters with tech to haul, we got you—the Woodward Backpack Pannier comes standard with a built-in 15" laptop sleeve.
Features & Specs
dimensions: 11" x 16" x 7" (closed)
weight: 3lbs (1.3kg)
- Converts from pannier to backpack in seconds with no extra parts
- Large front external pocket with built-in organizer
- One open side pocket, one with hook & loop closure, for u-lock or water bottle up to 3.75" in diameter
- Retro reflective accent strip
- Ergonomic, padded backpack straps with optional add-on sternum strap
- Space for one large 10" pocket and up to two 5" side pockets
- Internal built-in laptop sleeve for laptops up to 11" wide x 1" deep (fits most 15" laptops)
- Made with recycled EcoPak sailcloth and a medium gray interior
- Fits most standard commuter and touring racks [hook spacing guide]
- Default pannier hook size is 9mm, which covers racks up to 11mm thick.
- Hooks can be bent out slightly if they are too tight on your rack.
- Choose 12mm or 19mm cargo hook upgrade for compatibility with oversized rack bars
EPX is the first ever durable bag ripstop made with 100% recycled polyester fiber. It's highly water resistant with a waterproof laminate face fabric. It's suitable for every day use in commuting, on the trail and on bike.
1000d is virgin ballistic nylon. It's very durable, suitable for withstanding years of tough activities. It is DWR coated and will keep stuff dry in light showers.
Recycled 1000d Fabric is an all new recycled Cordura (re-Cor®) fabric made from post-industrial waste. This fabric is DWR coated and is very durable.
Please allow 2-3 business days for shipping of in-stock items. Most orders ship same day or next day. Made to Order gear will ship within the timeline noted on the listing.
Unused stock items may be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase (with receipt).
- We do not accept returns for custom items, pre-sale items, clearance items, or items bought at any of our third party retailers.
- Refunds will be issued after we receive the item, for the final price of the bag only, not including shipping charges.
- Returns over $300 will automatically have a 15% restocking fee applied.
- Once we receive your returned item, we'll inspect it to make sure it's unused, then issue a refund, if applicable. A restocking fee may be applied for products showing minor signs of wear. If your refund is denied, we will contact you and we can return the item to you for a small shipping charge.
North St. Bags designs and builds its bags to last for many years. We stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of everything we make. Our warranty covers any failures as a result of defects in the materials or construction for the practical life of the product. We will happily offer repair or replacement (at our discretion) for issues with materials or craftsmanship at no extra cost. We'll even cover shipping costs back to you. Damage due to normal wear and tear, accident, overburdening or misuse can be repaired for a reasonable charge.