In the rainy Pacific Northwest, the weather can get rough, just like your schedule, so isn’t it great having a bag that rolls with the punches? Our bestselling Woodward Backpack Pannier converts from a bike pannier to backpack in seconds with plenty of room for your next adventure.
The Woodward Backpack Pannier includes padded, ergonomic, stowable back straps, with a sturdy hook and bungee system to keep your bag in place on the most rugged ride.
Our internal velcro row system means you can play with our modular internal pocket options. Commuters with tech to haul, we got you—the Woodward Backpack Pannier comes standard with a built-in 15" laptop sleeve.
Made from 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon with a rain repellent drop liner made from lightweight, durable, waterproof X21 X-Pac™ sailcloth.
- Handmade, built to last
- Converts from pannier to backpack in seconds with no extra partsLarge front external pocket with built-in organizer
- One open side pocket, one with velcro closure, for u-lock or water bottle up to 3.75" in diameter
- Retro reflective accent strip
- Ergonomic, padded backpack straps with optional add-on sternum strap
- Built with 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon shell fabric
- X-Pac™ VX21 waterproof ripstop nylon drop-in liner
Velcro-In Pocket Compatibility:
- Internal soft Velcro rows in main compartment enable adding or swapping out Velcro-In pockets as needed
- Space for one large 10" Velcro-In pocket and up to two 5" side pockets
- Internal built-in laptop sleeve for laptops up to 11" wide x 1" deep (fits most 15" laptops)
- 7″ deep x 11″ wide x 16″ tall (rolltop down) / 24" tall (rolltop open)
- 24L / 1442 cubic inches (rolltop down) - 32L / 1822 cubic inches (rolltop open)
For more info on the conversion process, or how to mount it as a bike pannier to your rack, check out the following blog post HERE.
"This bag held it together through rain, sleet, snow, and mud on several 22-plus-mile rides."
- Bicycle Times
Check out the video