Bookbag, laptop case, backpack, or rucksack—we don’t care what you call it. The Belmont is the perfect companion for light duty trips anywhere. Commute to the office, café, market, or to the top of your favorite dayhike, the Belmont makes hauling your most essential gear easy and it looks good doing the job.
A drawstring closure and a flaptop secured with 2 buckles, provides quick access while keeping the elements at bay. Featuring an X-Pac™ waterproof liner, with reflective accents, zippered front and open side pockets, the Belmont is built with a military-grade 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon shell in whatever color combo you choose.
- Front zipper pocket
- Open side pockets for u-lock or water bottle
- Ergonomic, padded backpack straps with sternum strap
- Waist belt compatible padded mesh back
- Internal Velcro rows in main compartment enable adding or swapping out Division pockets as needed
- Internal laptop sleeve for laptops up to 11" wide x 1" deep
- X-Pac™ VX21 laminated waterproof ripstop nylon liner
- 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon shell fabric
- Dimensions: 17.5” x 5” x 11”
- Capacity: 1374 cubic inches / 20 liters
- Weight: 27.3 oz / 773 g
Handmade in-house, Lifetime warranty, Made in Portland, Oregon.
Wondering which North St. Backpack is right for you? Check out our Backpack Guide and find your perfect carry!