Presented by GoHemp X GOMA, built by North St. Bags.
Our rolltop Davis Daypack is built with the rainproof construction and attention to detail expected from North St. Bags. It displays a special contoured hourglass pattern bring subtlety and shape to the slim profile of this lightweight backpack.
The simple design of the Davis Daypack makes for a versatile companion that is both comfortable and highly utilitarian. Contoured shoulder straps are comfortable and lightweight.
Both front and rear internal soft velcro rows allow for numerous accessory upgrade options including the Velcro-In padded laptop sleeve.
Check out all Velcro-In Bag Pocket Options.
A single exterior zipper pocket is lined to be safe from outside weather, and further protected via our favorite U.S.-made Lenzip Raindefyer Water Resistant zippers. Open side sleeve pockets are great for a tall water bottle or u-lock.
The Davis Daypack is constructed from 1000 denier CORDURA® nylon exterior shell with a waterproof drop liner made from lightweight and durable X21 X-Pac™ sailcloth.
- 8" x 6.5” external zip pocket with #10 Water Resistant zipper
Open side pockets for u-lock or water bottle up to 3” in diameter
Ergonomic, lightly padded backpack straps with sternum strap
X-Pac™ X21 laminated waterproof ripstop nylon liner
1000 denier CORDURA® nylon shell fabric with limited edition woven hemp accent panel designed by Japanese musician and painter, GOMA
Velcro-In Pocket Compatibility:
- Internal Velcro rows in main compartment enable adding or swapping out Velcro-In pockets and Laptop Sleeves as needed
- Internal laptop sleeve upgrade available for laptops up to 10.5” wide x .5” deep (fits most 11” - 13” laptops) OR will fit larger laptops in unattached sleeve in main compartment
- Space for up to two large 10" Velcro-In pockets and up to two 5" side pockets OR Laptop sleeve upgrade, one large 10" Velcro-In pocket and up to two 5" side pockets
- 18" tall (rolltop down) or 24" tall (rolltop open) x 10" wide x 5.75" deep
- 20L / 1240 cubic inches (rolltop open) or 14L / 1100 cubic inches (rolltop down)
- 1lb 4oz (.54kg)
Wondering which North St. Backpack is right for you? Check out our Backpack Guide and find your perfect carry!