Thoughfully designed and handmade in Portland, OR | Order by 12/12 to receive in time for the holidays
August 28, 2013
As Portlanders, we have amazing access to the beauty of the Pacific Northwest. There are so many rides and trails right in our backyard. You don't even have to choose one or the other - you can enjoy both in one loop!
One such adventure was brought to us by a fan and customer featuring one of our favorite local peaks, Larch Mountain in the Columbia River Gorge. Here's how it works:
1. Pack up some Cliff Bars and head out Interstate 84-W with your bike andWoodward Convertible.
2. Drive up to the parking area at the top. Stretch your legs and take in that mountain air.
3. Hop on the bike with your Woodward in pannier-mode and ride down the mountain to the trail-head.
4. Lock up your bike, flip the Woodward to backpack mode, and set out on the trail.
5. Hike back to the summit. Enjoy the old-growth forest. Ponder the meaning of life.
6. Conquer the summit for views of Mt. Rainier, Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Adams, Mt. Hood and Mt. Jefferson!!
7. Retrieve your bicycle on the trip back down.
8. Grab a pizza atDouble Mountain Brewery. Just sayin..
More info on the trails can be foundhere. The road is only open in the summer, so get out there!
Have any tips, stories, photos from your bike & hike adventures? We'd love to hear about them!
October 19, 2023
October 11, 2023
When you order your new bike pannier or convertible backpack pannier you’ll need to select the hook size that best fits your bike’s cargo rack. These hooks—two near the top of the pannier—slot over the horizontal tube(s) of the cargo rack and then a bottom hook on a bungee holds tension for a secure fit.
While it’s a simple system, one of the most common questions we get is: what’s the right hook size for my bike? Click to read more.
September 20, 2023